How enlightening! We have learnt that the union education blog spot shows us that blogs can be a tool for learning rep trainees in the following ways:
- to link to our learning reps website
- to hold uploaded videos from our courses, this will help people to remember key points from our workshops when they are doing their workbooks.
- allows us to set up a chat group so people can keep in touch after the course
- hold pictures and images from the training course,
- able to hold voice recordings of people endorsing our programme and other training eg other learning reps, employers, union leaders etc
This will allow for the learning to continue after the workshop has finished!
from the 3 women at the middle table